Translating German to English.

Is anyone handy with using online translators?
if so, would you be able to do me a small and convert this over to English please :smile:

Rennen um Verkaufsprozess: H.I.G. will 25 Millionen in den Ring stecken

Rheinland-Pfalz - Drei Bieter um den Nürburgring sind noch im Rennen. Es kann noch Wochen dauern, bis feststeht, ob jemand tatsächlich den Zuschlag erhält. Derweil wird klarer, wie die Investorengruppe um die Investmentgesellschaft H.I.G. sich die Zukunft von Rennstrecke und Freizeitpark vorstellt.

Von unserem Redakteur Dietmar Brück

Das Konsortium, das derzeit um einen Kaufvertrag verhandelt, will nach Informationen unserer Zeitung zwischen 20 und 25 Millionen Euro investieren. Eine ähnliche Summe soll auch die Bietergruppe um Capricorn-Chef Robertino Wild bei internen Verhandlungen avisiert haben. Über die Pläne des dritten verbliebenen Bieters, ein US-Unternehmen, ist nichts bekannt.

Die Investorengemeinschaft um H.I.G. plant nach Informationen unserer Zeitung eine komplette Modernisierung der Rennstrecken. Der größte Teil der 20 bis 25 Millionen soll in die Nordschleife fließen. Ein Schwerpunkt ist dabei die Sicherheitstechnik. Die potenziellen Investoren planen, ein modernes Kamerasystem zu installieren, das eine Komplettüberwachung ermöglicht - auch der Grand-Prix-Strecke. Jedes Fahrzeug soll einen Transponder tragen, der es orten kann. Ein "Electronic Marshal System" sorgt dafür, dass bei einem Geschwindigkeitsabfall oder Unfall alle anderen Fahrzeuge rechtzeitig gewarnt werden. Zudem sollen Schallemissionen elektronisch erfasst und gesteuert werden. Ziel ist: ein sicherer Fahrbetrieb und mehr Volumen auf der Strecke. Ähnliche Systeme wurden bereits auf der Test- und Präsentationsstrecke Bilster Berg installiert.

Müllenbachschleife aufwerten

Auch die Preisgestaltung, so die Vorstellung der Bietergruppe, soll dynamisch erfolgen, etwa je nach Belegungsdichte. Man will ein intelligentes System, heißt es. Weiterer Baustein des Konzepts: Die Müllenbachschleife mit ihren 1,5 Kilometern Länge und 8 Kurven wird als eigene, kleine Rennstrecke betrachtet.

Dort können Rennställe ihre Boliden zum Rollout noch einmal testen, bevor die Fahrzeuge an den Start gehen oder per Container zu den jeweiligen Rennkursen transportiert werden. Im Freizeitbereich will man das 4-Sterne-Hotel weiter betreiben und das 3-Sterne-Hotel nur nutzen, wenn bei Großveranstaltungen alle anderen Kapazitäten ausgeschöpft sind.

Für das Freizeitzentrum "Ringwerk" und den Boulevard haben H.I.G. & Co. ebenfalls Pläne, die aber vorerst unter Verschluss bleiben. Allerdings denken sie nicht in Richtung "Meilenwerk", also in Richtung Park-, Wartungs- und Ausstellungsflächen für hochwertige Automobile und Oldtimer. Der Grund: Den Veranstaltungsbetrieb rund um die Glasgaragen sieht man eher als Konzept für großstädtische Räume.

An der "Grünen Hölle" hat das Bieterkonsortium wenig Interesse. Man hält die Partykonzeption für einen Fehlgriff und denkt an schrittweisen Rückbau und Abriss. Dort könnten Parkplätze entstehen. Aber auch bei H.I.G. und Mitstreitern weiß man, dass sich ein Teil der derzeitigen Konzeption noch entwickeln wird und muss.

Waddell & Reed als Geldgeber

Das Konsortium besteht im Kern aus dem europäischen Ableger der Investmentgesellschaft H.I.G. (Sitz in London). Hinzu kommt der Investmentbanker und Ex-Rennfahrer Meyrick Cox, der beste Kontakte zu den Formel-1-Veranstaltern hat. Im Hintergrund agiert nach Informationen unserer Zeitung der Immobilien- und Finanzkonzern Waddell & Reed Financial. Zudem ist Marcus Graf von Oeynhausen-Sierstorpff als Gesellschafter an Bord, Gründer und Geschäftsführer der Teststrecke Bilster Berg.

Über Cox' Londoner Kontakte könnten Superstars der internationalen Musikszene in die Eifel kommen. Sogar ein zweites Rock am Ring wurde angedacht, aber auch ein zusätzliches 24-Stunden-Rennen. Was umsetzbar ist, wird sich nach einem möglichen Zuschlag zeigen. Motorsportfans sehen H.I.G. äußerst kritisch.

Inzwischen gibt es Gerüchte, dass die Luxemburger Beteiligungsgesellschaft Redline Capital Management ebenfalls im Bietprozess engagiert sein soll. Sie gehört dem Moskauer Oligarchen Wladimir Jewtuschenkow und ist zu 17 Prozent an dem TV-Dienstleister Wige Media beteiligt, der auch in Meuspath am Ring einen Standort hat. Jewtuschenkow könnte auch als stiller Geldgeber auftreten. Eine Bestätigung dafür gibt es derzeit nicht. Motorsportaffin ist Wige: Das Unternehmen hat mit der Vermarktung der Formel-1-Strecke im russischen Sotschi jüngst einen Coup gelandet.

Sicher ist schon jetzt: Wenn auch die Konzepte sehr unterschiedlich sind: Die Investmentgesellschaft H.I.G. und die Unternehmensgruppe Capricorn sehen einhellig keine Zukunft für die Achterbahn am Ring.

race for sales process: HIG wants 25 million put into the ring Rhineland-Palatinate - Three bidders are around the Nürburgring yet in the race. It may still take weeks before it is known whether anyone actually awarded the contract. Meanwhile, becomes clearer as the investor group led by the investment firm HIG imagines the future of the racetrack and amusement park. From our editor Dietmar Bruck The consortium which is currently negotiating an agreement for sale will, according to information from our newspaper 20 to 25 million euros to invest. A similar sum is said to have advised on internal negotiations, the tenderer group Capricorn boss Robertino Wild. About the plans of the third remaining bidder, a U.S. company, is not known. Investors Community HIG article informs our newspaper a complete modernization of the race tracks. Most of the 20 to 25 million will go towards the Nordschleife. A main focus is the safety technology. The potential investors are planning to install a modern camera system that allows a complete monitoring - including the Grand Prix circuit. Each vehicle should carry a transponder that can locate it. An "Electronic Marshal system" ensures that at a velocity drop or accident, all other vehicles will be warned in time. Moreover, noise emissions are to be electronically recorded and controlled. The aim is: a safe vehicle operation and more volume on the track. Similar systems have already been installed on the test and presentation route Bilster mountain. Müllenbachschleife enhance Also the pricing so the idea of the group of bidders should be dynamic, as depending on occupancy density. They want an intelligent system, they say. Another component of the package: The Müllenbachschleife with its 1.5 kilometers in length and 8 curves is considered as a separate, small racetrack. , where racing teams can test their cars to roll out again before the vehicles go to the start or by container to the respective race courses be transported. In the leisure sector will use to operate the 4-star hotel on and use the 3-star hotel is only when at major events all other capacities are exhausted. For the leisure center "ring work" and the boulevard have HIG & Co. also plans but at best, remain under wraps. However, they do not think in the direction of "miles Factory", ie towards the park, maintenance, and exhibit space for high-quality cars and classic cars. The reason:. Event the operation around the glass garages can be seen more as a concept for large urban areas at the "Green Hell", the consortium has little interest. Man holding the party concept for a mistake and thinks of gradual dismantling and demolition. There, parking might arise. But even with HIG and colleagues you know that part of the current design is still developing and needs. Waddell & Reed as a financial backer The consortium consists of a core of the European branch of the investment company HIG (based in London). Then there is the investment banker and ex-racing driver Meyrick Cox, who has the best contacts to the Formula 1 organizers. In the background is acting according to information provided by our newspaper of the real estate and financial services group Waddell & Reed Financial. In addition, Marcus Graf von Oeynhausen-Sierstorpff as a partner on board, founder and CEO of the test track Bilster mountain. About Cox's London contacts could superstars of the international music scene come to the Eifel. Even a second Rock am Ring was being considered, but also an additional 24-hour race. What is feasible, will be shown after a possible surcharge. See motorsport fans HIG extremely critical. Meanwhile, there are rumors that the Luxembourg holding company Redline Capital Management will also be involved in the bidding process. It belongs to the Moscow oligarch Vladimir Yevtushenkov and holds a 17 percent stake in the TV service Wige Media, of the ring has a location in Meuspath. Yevtushenkov could occur as a silent financial backer. A confirmation of this, there is not currently. Motorsportaffin is Wige: The company has recently landed the marketing of the Formula 1 circuit in Sochi, Russia a coup. certain is certain: If the concepts are very different: The investment company HIG and the Group Capricorn see unanimous no future for roller coaster on the ring.

**according to Google translate

Cheers buddy :wink:

this is apparently the most up to date and most recent update to the going on's at the ring.

That was hard to read lol.

So basically, there's still no clear buyer/buyers yet, but safety will be a main priority to improve,
; which I'm guessing will mean a change to the Tourist Open days?

That was hard to read lol.

So basically, there's still no clear buyer/buyers yet, but safety will be a main priority to improve,
; which I'm guessing will mean a change to the Tourist Open days?

Lol it was a bit jumbled like Yoda had written it :smiley:

I've asked my mate who is a ford tuner out by the ring aswell, but his English isn't the greatest at times, it will probably come back resembling Yoda on heroin!!

[MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION], I did follow it yesterday as Dale (BTG.Com) was at the press conference and updating as it went along... Including the delays to the meeting.

it all sounds moderately positive.

Capricorn won't officially take ownership until 1st Jan 2015.

this year will run as planned from what I can understand, this years diary is pretty much booked up for the 'Ring already.