Trade in

I know, i guess thats why they offer **** offers, because they know the people coming to them want to get rid quick.

Some people buy them though, i only bought mine two months or so ago. Yours is one of the "better" colours to sell too, white is still in its "craze"

However i didn't even look at a car unless it had recaros, it could have been the most amazing spec at the lowest price but if it didn't have the seats i just went to another advert.

FWIW, I just traded my 2007 197 FF for a 200. My 197 was black, 25K on the clock, MOT was due, service was over due, every wheel had kerb damage and someone keyed it just before I got to the dealer.

I was offered £8300 which I took.

I would say you can beat that current dealer offer. It's worth shopping around, even if you have to travel miles out.

I was looking for a Skoda Octavia in 2005. I found one in Southampton where the dealer gave me £1000 more for my trade in. Not only that but the Octavia they had came with £3000 worth of extras for the same price as my local dealer. A trip to Southampton from London made me £4000. I had to go there and back twice, but for that sort of gain it was well worth it.

Good luck with your search.