touch up paint

So I went to my local renualt dealer and asked to buy some touch up paint. They took my reg and disappeared for 5. Came back amd gave some lame excuse for not having any. Anyome know of a trustworthy internet site to get any from?

Depends on what colour, age of car etc. as renault consider it worthwhile stopping touch up kits.

SprayShack is your best bet, trader on here.

Probably didn't know where to look haha

However I know Renault have oddly discontinued allot of colours or just don't do them, for example you can no longer get racing blue touch up paint from Renault.

I get mine from www.paints4u.com, perfect colour match.

Depends on what colour, age of car etc. as renault consider it worthwhile stopping touch up kits.

SprayShack is your best bet, trader on here.

I have feeling they've stopped UR. He took my number but hasn't got back to me. I was tempted to try another renault garage.

Probably didn't know where to look haha

However I know Renault have oddly discontinued allot of colours or just don't do them, for example you can no longer get racing blue touch up paint from Renault.

I get mine from www.paints4u.com, perfect colour match.

Cheers, I want to get my chips painted for FCS :thumbsup:

Renault have stopped selling/supplying a lot of touch ups as some one has pre-mentioned - I can no longer buy Albi Blue (RNC) which is a pain.

Just had to source from my paint man instead now, but I always found the Renault Touch ups a really good match.