To Renault sport or not to Renault sport ?

badbuzz2

Paid Member
That’s the Question.....

As most of you are aware we had a bit of bad luck last year when some TW@T decide to help himself to my Megan 250 and clio R27.
After a real pain in the ass with the insurance and 4 months in time we managed to get it sorted.

Anyway following this we decided to look at more modest cars so we purchased a Rocco for me 140BHP Desisle but some nice person mapped it to 177 good car a little boring.

And a ford KA 1.6 sports Cr@p for the wife (which I cannot stand).

I have been lost without my cars and to be honest I miss them like crazy so here’s the question I have been asking myself should I purchase another Renault sport or look for something else ?

So after much thought this morning we have had the good news we are the new owners of the following

Clio200_zpse554b2f0.gif

:thumbup:

no plans at the moment as I just want to enojoy my new little pocket rocket :thumbup:

Very nice mate and about time to pleanty of room in the back for your staffy to:smiley:

Thought you would of went for a meg again they are so tempting right now!!

Thanks both,

Mark ROTFLMFAO our staffie is now 35killos and 32 inches to the shoulder so not quite a staffie any more (again bit by the bloody Tw@t who sold it us lol)

And yeah the Meg was great but it was quite easy and to be fair i missed the Clio more :thumbup:

Thanks both,

Mark ROTFLMFAO our staffie is now 35killos and 32 inches to the shoulder so not quite a staffie any more (again bit by the bloody Tw@t who sold it us lol)

And yeah the Meg was great but it was quite easy and to be fair i missed the Clio more :thumbup:

yeah mate thought it would make around 35kg:wink:

well enjoy your new motor:thumbsup:

Thanks bud.

Ryan ive spoke to Tom on way home so hopefully we will have one soon might go to fcs If you fancy it