Thoughts on this 200

its only over priced if you get a crap trade in

top dollar selling price means to me that you should get a top trade in price if the your car is in good nick

have you looked in the cars-for-sale on here...

Over-priced.

£13.5k or less would be about right.

Not exactly low mileage either.

You can buy my mint 5k miles Albi blue 61 plate with recaro's and cup chassis if you want a good'un !!

Thanks. Poor trade-in price offered to be honest and only offered about £300 off for cash.

its only over priced if you get a crap trade in

top dollar selling price means to me that you should get a top trade in price if the your car is in good nick

have you looked in the cars-for-sale on here...

Thanks Gregsterwiz. How long have you had yours and why are you selling? Also do you own an S? Think I recognise your nickname from the S2K forums?

Over-priced.

£13.5k or less would be about right.

Not exactly low mileage either.

You can buy my mint 5k miles Albi blue 61 plate with recaro's and cup chassis if you want a good'un !!

Thanks Gregsterwiz. How long have you had yours and why are you selling? Also do you own an S? Think I recognise your nickname from the S2K forums?

Hiya mate.

Yes, I owned 2 x S2000's. 54 plate and an 09 plate. Unfortunately the 09 (mint, mint, mint car I am very fussy) suffered from the 09 engine woes and Honda (UK) eventually bought the car back.

S2KUK forum is a bit of a strange place, quite a clique going on there.

Only owned my FF200 since March. Business venture is making me consider selling (investment property).

You won't find better ! I looked at a few and this one is 100% factory original, absolutely zero issues and has been exceptionally well cared for.

Did I mention I'm very particular about my cars :biggrin:

It won't sell at 15k take my advice and declare your interest early. Wait till the end of the month when the dealer is pulling in everybody to hit quarter target and make a offer they can only say no. I think there is £1500 to be saved there.

I spotted this one, I think the colour is fantastic.. If I was to ever upgrade to a 200 it would have to be this colour only. It's the only way I could forgive it for being so bloody ugly!

But, as said.. very expensive!!! I'd not be happy paying over 13k for it.

It won't sell at 15k take my advice and declare your interest early. Wait till the end of the month when the dealer is pulling in everybody to hit quarter target and make a offer they can only say no. I think there is £1500 to be saved there.

+1

Cracking colour though.