This would be very cool!

Found this Pic on instagram and if it's possible to move the Renault badge at the front it would look very good!
Also wish you could fit the DRL's from the Megane on the the Clio's F1 Blade!

71c2056f-57f5-4833-8a6a-0bf0b7ff8e67_zps841a56c4.png
DSC_00035_zpscdc73cdf.jpg

Think i have seen a vid on that meg been a lot done to it looks good,Think DRL would look good on the clio but bet it would not be cheap to do.:001_unsure:

There was a liquid yellow megane like that one for sale over on the megane forum.
it looked smart without the front badge.

The shape and size of the meg DRL's is different to the clio blade. Had a good look with a view to doing the same.

What do we reckon the cost's would be to remove and smooth over the Diamonds?

Not to bad i was going to do it but never got round to it but now we have a good spray shop lad local i might look into it again the only prob i think is the rear diamond on mine it has a locking switch in it that will prob have to be disconnected.

Not to bad i was going to do it but never got round to it but now we have a good spray shop lad local i might look into it again the only prob i think is the rear diamond on mine it has a locking switch in it that will prob have to be disconnected.

Just keep the rear badge on mate :smile:

Love the look of that Megane!

Did a quick photoshop so you guys can see the 200 without the front diamond, personally I don't think it looks right on the Clio.

DSC_00035_zpsfab12a6a.jpg