Things to do in Las Vegas??

We went last year, loved it soooo much we're going back this year - to do some of the things we missed out last time!

Anyone got any 'must do' suggestions or little hidden gems theyve come accross/heard about??

Not going until June but getting really excited now, so just looking into and planning things! :smiley:

Never been and would love to go but I would be baking myself in the sun, not spending all day gambling :tongueout: lol

We hardly did any gambling last time, yeah we had a play but no much!
Mainly doing the touristy things.

I think we've picked the wrong time of year for baking in the sun - end of June/start of July - think its going to be about 45 degrees:skiing:

If it's like new york was last summer it'll be really humid too so make sure you pack the skimpy stuff lol

Make sure you go the hoover damn and check out the two cities around vegas. Henderson and Boulder city. If you like antiques, about 20 miles outta vegas on the road to the hoover damn is an amazing old shop in the desert. You cant miss it.

If I were you I would be;

Drinking / gambling / smoking cigars in a suit / some more drinking

Then try and fit a little sight seeing in between beers and roulette.

Wonder in and out of all the hotels, there pretty amazing!

check out some of the canyons and national parks while your there, hoover dam is just a big... dam... i wouldn't visit it especially but worth calling on way to grand canyon.