Things I like

Passed my hgv theory!! 97/100 too and I didn't even manage to sleep last night [emoji23]
So happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well done mate. CPC theory to do now lol...I got 96 in my PSV theory, did you find that you finished really quickly compared to the time you had left?

HUGE Congrats and a great start......
grats buddy..hope you wont be buying a 600 bhp truck instead of a clio :chair:
Well done mate. CPC theory to do now lol...I got 96 in my PSV theory, did you find that you finished really quickly compared to the time you had left?
Thanks guys! Been a happy chap today apart from missing out on a great deal for some bucket seats... that will have to wait.
@Benno996 yeah I finished it in about 20 mins! I felt like shit and really just wanted to eat and sleep, so I went into autopilot at full speed! :tearsofjoy:
I'm not sure wether I'll do my cpc before or after my test, I kind of want to get it out the way so the hardest part is done.
Still not sure what sector I want to get into, tankers would be pretty cool, but it comes down to the whole package, hours, money etc.... I might end up moving further north as the pay is much better compared to down here. That and I'll be closer to all the decent car parts for sale!

He scraped through 44/50:grinning:

Absolutely brilliant! Congrats! I bet you're all buzzing right now, time for a celebratory beer or 10. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Big Ben and Benno
Oreos (or Aldi Cookies n Cream....)

I don't often buy biscuits, however I got 3 packs of these babies at the last big shop and I can see that number increasing next time around.....

Reactions: Big Ben
Oreos (or Aldi Cookies n Cream....)

I don't often buy biscuits, however I got 3 packs of these babies at the last big shop and I can see that number increasing next time around.....

Fuck sake Jimmy now I got to go and buy some to see what the fuss is about!

Reactions: Pav
I’m a bit late to this thread, not sure why?!
1. I love my job, the content is challenging but I’ve found the right sector and it’s cool as fuck. Just a shame I’m only a maternity cover but we’ll see what happens in 2018.
2. Star Wars - an incredible concept that becomes increasingly popular even after 40 years!
3. Food - gimme anything but offal.
4. Clio197.net - quite simply an amazing community.
5. Music
6. Cats - can’t get enough of the furry little buggers.
7. Console gaming - Destiny 2 is great at the moment, that’s until Project Cars 2 gets released on Friday.
8. Opening my front door to this every morning. I still find it hard to believe I own it, I absolutely love it (and the brown wheelie bin)
27181721c013162e38a3e52a3b71f020.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m a bit late to this thread, not sure why?!
1. I love my job, the content is challenging but I’ve found the right sector and it’s cool as fuck. Just a shame I’m only a maternity cover but we’ll see what happens in 2018.
2. Star Wars - an incredible concept that becomes increasingly popular after 40 years!
3. Food - gimme anything but offal.
4. Clio197.net - quite simply an amazing community.
5. Music
6. Cats - can’t get enough of the furry little buggers.
7. Console gaming - Destiny 2 is great at the moment, that’s until Project Cars 2 gets released on Friday.
8. Opening my front door to this every morning. I still find it hard to believe I own it, I absolutely love it (and the brown wheelie bin)
27181721c013162e38a3e52a3b71f020.jpg

Number 2 - Yes indeed sir.

Number 6 - So you love pussy?....

1. New car smell
2. Waking up on a Saturday morning and then realising it's a Saturday and you don't have to go to work, then going back to sleep.
3. Babies
4. Small dogs - Border Terriers, Jack Russels etc.
5. F1
6. Golf
7. Having a second screen at work so I can watch Seinfeld/House/Sky Sports all day whilst 'working'.

1. New car smell
2. Waking up on a Saturday morning and then realising it's a Saturday and you don't have to go to work, then going back to sleep.
3. Babies
4. Small dogs - Border Terriers, Jack Russels etc.
5. F1
6. Golf
7. Having a second screen at work so I can watch Seinfeld/House/Sky Sports all day whilst 'working'.

Agreed on the 2 monitors :wink:

fc8a6fc6130f20ebc529cfcfc6f71c1b.jpg

1. Cars. Especially ones I get to drive.
2. Music. Mostly old school metal but I have very varied tastes.
3. Alcohol. I'm not an alcoholic, I just really like booze...
4. Bubble wrap. Especially walking on it!
5. Peeling stickers off things.
6. Art. Doing or viewing.
7. Sunshine. I was born in the wrong country.
8. Steak. S&B day is the best day of the year!
9. Trainers. I need to sell some...
10. Mrs M.

Just trying to balance out my "things I don't like" post!

:smile:

Reactions: Sean197