Things I like

I've recently been put in charge of ordering cleaning equipment for the yard...first on the agenda was 3 ply toilet paper...that's always the worst bit, using sandpaper grade 2 ply..

Good man.

I could sink a company if left in charge of ‘cleaning’ supplies :smile:

I've spent a fair bit whilst the boss has been sunning it up in Menorca. I quite enjoy spending his money if I'm honest..! £1000 on two tyres for a coach, along with the bog roll saga, I thought I'd get 3 packs to see us through a week or so...didn't realise they were bulk packs of 48 rolls each.......whoops. :innocent:

I've recently been put in charge of ordering cleaning equipment for the yard...first on the agenda was 3 ply toilet paper...that's always the worst bit, using sandpaper grade 2 ply..
good man..hate using airport/pub toilets sometimes..the paper is awful...!!glad we are on the same page with this

Reactions: Benno

Tracing paper shite!!!

Can’t be having that. Andrew quilted :wink:

Reactions: Benno
No such luxuries for me when it comes to pinching a loaf at work: cubicles that have less privacy than the traps at a greyhound track; no phone signal; thin paper with sheets the size of a drinks coaster; 'comedians' turning the lights off mid-pinch; the office fat bloke making sounds like an industrial drain in the trap next door; the stench...oh god, the stench....

3 ply my arse! :smile:

No such luxuries for me when it comes to pinching a loaf at work: cubicles that have less privacy than the traps at a greyhound track; no phone signal; thin paper with sheets the size of a drinks coaster; 'comedians' turning the lights off mid-pinch; the office fat bloke making sounds like an industrial drain in the trap next door; the stench...oh god, the stench....

Lmfao!

Your job has plenty of other perks bud :wink:

You'd think though being so "Royal" you'd get some seriously decent paper!

Reactions: Jimmy and Pav

poor you..better do your business at home i guess!!

Reactions: Jimmy
I WILL take you up on that offer! Would love to have a ride in that!

It's mine all day Sat too as i'm taking a mate to a wedding in the morning. Not sure i could afford the fuel to get to yours anyway.....

Will try to get a video of the speedo coming up my private driveway though :smile:

Reactions: Chris
It's mine all day Sat too as i'm taking a mate to a wedding in the morning. Not sure i could afford the fuel to get to yours anyway.....

Will try to get a video of the speedo coming up my private driveway though :smile:

So tempted to make the drive to Yours for that lol!

Didn't know you were a gamer Jimmy? I'm all over Star Wars though bud. Love that stuff

Yeah, I have an Xbox One and I kept my 360 :smile: went off COD for a few years, but playing MW3 again at the moment (quite embarrassing how many hours I've spent playing that game online....).

As for Star Wars, loved it since I was little! I think there's quite a few fans on the forum, we seemingly like to keep it quiet though :wink: I'm looking forward to the new film, although I've read that trailers shouldn't be watched as it might spoil the actual film.....