These will fit right?

Yeah, let me know how they are (ill see them sat anyway to be fair).

I've got phillips blue vision ultra in the meg at the minute but thinking of getting diamond vision

Great :smile: just what I wanted to hear [MENTION=4792]Paddy_R[/MENTION]

I'm going to order them now [MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION], reckon they'll get here in time..?

Great :smile: just what I wanted to hear @Paddy_R

I'm going to order them now @Stevoox, reckon they'll get here in time..?

Hopefully, be good to compare to the blue vision ultimate i have (supposed to be xenon ultimate effect...). I just want a nice crrisp white light so if neither are then next try is diamond vision

Hopefully, be good to compare to the blue vision ultimate i have (supposed to be xenon ultimate effect...). I just want a nice crrisp white light so if neither are then next try is diamond vision

I went for first class so just fingers crossed they get them out ASAP!

I really really hope it doesn't rain Saturday.

I went for first class so just fingers crossed they get them out ASAP!

I really really hope it doesn't rain Saturday.

nice one

Yeah me to! Be a bit poop standing talking in the rain, even driving is much less enjoyable (plus i want to wash the meg sat too so need it to be dry :smile: )

Is there anywhere underground near Lakeside?

Because i was thinking before when we parked H.o.F that was all underground and would be fine come rain or shine!

On topic - Literally just fitted LED numberplate lights, it's made such a difference! Classy :thumbsup:

Is there anywhere underground near Lakeside?

Because i was thinking before when we parked H.o.F that was all underground and would be fine come rain or shine!

On topic - Literally just fitted LED numberplate lights, it's made such a difference! Classy :thumbsup:

Think we will meet at asda then head to lakeside for food but i dont know whats around there, only ever go to bluewater.

Yeah, we went to bluewater last time but is like 24 of us this time and nowhere would let us book - hence frankie and bennies lakeside

Yeah, had them on the clio and got them in the meg, sooo much better than standard!