the secret is out...

haha my m8 (r26 owner) came in2 work and showed me that car 2day, i was like hmmm i kno that car!! looks awesome

Cool.... only just seen this so will pop to Tesco tomorrow to have a look at it :smile:

thanks everyone...:001_wub:

and Em. buy it, dont just stand in the shop and read it you tight bugger...:wink:

got this mag the other day thats how i found out about the site nice feature mate, car is looking cool im glad ive got that colour now was guna get a white one

really chuffed they mentioned the site in big letters.:biggrin:
you made the right choice, Albi blue is by far the superior colour...:tongue_smilie:

just bought this today and its a nice write up. Are the photos in your favorite location again Jase? :smile:
and I like the quote at the end about doing your hair in the reflection....what hair! lol

just bought this today and its a nice write up. Are the photos in your favorite location again Jase? :smile:
and I like the quote at the end about doing your hair in the reflection....what hair! lol

i found the location a couple of days before the shoot but didnt do a proper session myself until the other week while looking for numbers.
my 2 favourite places for photoshoots are this carpark and the very white/clean one.

felix said exactly the same..."what hair daddy.? youre bold.!"
cheeky little monkey, i may be grey but i aint bold.!

Similar Thread Suggestions