The one that got away...

I found my perfect spec white 197... Unfortunately it got sold before I could arrange to view it :worried:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2062608.htm

I've searched high and low in the past six weeks and not found anything that come close - I could probably live without the xenons, spoiler and wheels, but the cup chassis, climate and Recaros are a must. It absolutely has to be white too!

I'm not in a particular rush but I'm wondering if I'm holding out for something that might never appear?

Last edited:
ive been out looking today too mate. ive not had much joy though.

im looking for a toy / track car so the less optional extras the better but it seems very hard to find an un molested example for the 8 grand mark

It doesnt say sold in the advert? Hold out mate, another will come up.

Sometimes it takes luck, I found mine being nosey around the back of the dealers the day they got it in.

Yep, but no climate. It's also red and I'm after white, which I forgot to mention in my post (edited now, sorry).

ive been out looking today too mate. ive not had much joy though.

im looking for a toy / track car so the less optional extras the better but it seems very hard to find an un molested example for the 8 grand mark

mines unmolested and in black if you want to speak further, PM me, im in leeds so not too far away.