The New Year Resolution Thread

Yes buddy :smile: I have

im Endomorph, always been a slight bulky build, thick boned etc lol.

Im eating and eating lol, I'm even shocking myself how much I'm managing to eat..

steaks, chicken, rices, veg, eggs, tuna, plenty of water. Etc

Im not using any shakes or anything, I feel that I'm managing to get what I need out of just my food atm, for the next 5-6 weeks anyway.

Then when I want to cut into the bulk a bit, I'll cut down on what I'm eating and when, stopping carbs after 7 etc.

broken ankle stopped me and I took a break for a bit the last time. So hopefully there's no stopping this time

Yes buddy :smile: I have

im Endomorph, always been a slight bulky build, thick boned etc lol.

Im eating and eating lol, I'm even shocking myself how much I'm managing to eat..

steaks, chicken, rices, veg, eggs, tuna, plenty of water. Etc

Im not using any shakes or anything, I feel that I'm managing to get what I need out of just my food atm, for the next 5-6 weeks anyway.

Then when I want to cut into the bulk a bit, I'll cut down on what I'm eating and when, stopping carbs after 7 etc.

broken ankle stopped me and I took a break for a bit the last time. So hopefully there's no stopping this time

:smiley: ive had times where ive finished a huge meal then still been hungry!

Good place to log you diet on is swole.me or myfitnesspal.com - gives good maconutrient breakdown so can see what areas you are lacking in etc etc. I need to put all my diet into the log again but just CBA at the minute lol.

When you do cut, look into the Ketogenic diet. Cant comment myself as ive never tried to loose fat, but friends always swear by it!

That Ketogenic diet doesn't sound very inspiring lol.

its to help reduction in epilepsy seizures.

One of the side effects are decrease in bone density lol.

It uses stored fat rather than gluecose from your cells

That Ketogenic diet doesn't sound very inspiring lol.

its to help reduction in epilepsy seizures.

One of the side effects are decrease in bone density lol.

It uses stored fat rather than gluecose from your cells

I think there are also sides with putting you brain/body into the state of ketosis such as passing out but meh, it works! haha :smiley: TBF, doing sensible and keeping diet stable and controlled will be (is) fine. Many friends run this diet and have done on various occasions with no bad effect