suspension getting on a bit. options?

right the suspension is completely standard on my 197 and has done over 90k so just wondering what people would do, do you guys think i could do with a new set of springs H&R or something? or would you what a while and get coilovers, not sure i want to buy them due to the price.

so what do you guys think

It all depends on what you want from your suspension. Do you do track days or the daily commute or both? Coil overs are great on track and can be adjusted to suit the car and you however they tend to be very hard for a daily.

90k is a lot in suspension terms, especially on a performance car that is well known for it handling characteristics. Now if you are overall happy with how it looks/behaves you can look for a second hand ff suspension kit with (obviously) less miles (they go on for sale quite often in here, pop an advert on wanted section), or even a cup if you fancy an upgrade - be ready to compromise comfort.

Having said that, lots of aftermarket options regarding suspension should you wish to part with your hard earned.

If the cars done 90K, I'd be wanting to change shocks too, not just springs like you've mentioned. The shocks will probably give up by putting lowering springs onto worn shocks.

If your car is just road use, I'd just buy the upgrade 'cup' shocks and springs. They'll probably suit you well as they'll be an upgrade still.