Steering pull to left

Hey guys, since owning my car it's been pulling the left pretty badly! Just learned to put up with it and also had the tracking done several times which hasn't sorted it. Also been up on the ramps a few times and I've always asked them to have a look but none of them can see what the problem is. Any ideas?? Thanks

I have the same problem, check your tyre pressures. I've started to notice it more with the weather changing too.

It's been like it since day one and does it on flat motorway surface, I can go round pretty tight left hand turns without holding the steering wheel! 211 actually :smile:

Mine does the same.... Tracking set, pressure checked - They say it's torque steer/ road camber; but clearly not if it happens in a flat car park.

Considered a full geo check, but is there anything else to adjust?

Subframe may need re-aligning, you could try some ridged subframe collars too, but they are expensive.

there is some adjustment/tolerance in the front setting - this could/can be used to dial out some of the pull...

and as said check subframe been a few on here reported them not sitting back square on the mountings

I had this on a mini JCW, took ages but eventually I found that it was a slightly bent damper on the front passenger wheel.

I've had this three times now when tyres are getting low.

New pair of front tyres and all is ok again, I just don't worry about it now.

Hi guys just wanted to let people know who are having the same problem mine was pulling VERY badly to the left. Just changed to new tyres and its ckmpletly fixed the pulling and now drives perfect.