Steering problems/ 4 wheel alignment graph

its a common issue that the rear axels are not 100% perfectly in line. this has been brought up my a fair amount of people over the years

I had the same problem the car seemed to feel unstable going in to corners and seemed to pull to one side a lot I changed most of my front suspension and couldn't find the problem then I thought it was the rear beam checked all of that and it was fine. I had nothing else to change so was getting pretty fed up. But then I decided to replace my rear discs and then suddenly my car came back to life and now feels better than ever so I'm confident your problem is the rear bearing I bought mtec discs in black with new bearings for about £160 and fitted them myself in two hours

I had the same problem the car seemed to feel unstable going in to corners and seemed to pull to one side a lot I changed most of my front suspension and couldn't find the problem then I thought it was the rear beam checked all of that and it was fine. I had nothing else to change so was getting pretty fed up. But then I decided to replace my rear discs and then suddenly my car came back to life and now feels better than ever so I'm confident your problem is the rear bearing I bought mtec discs in black with new bearings for about £160 and fitted them myself in two hours

that wouldn't add to the aliment issues

Thanks mate. Perfect excuse to upgrade the rear brakes. If the bearings where faulty though wouldn't I hear a noise at high speeds?

I didn't have any noise coming from the rear bearings at all but my alignment was all over the place also the 36mm nuts holding the discs on to the hub didn't seem very tight compared to the torque setting that I had to use when refitting the new ones. I take it your car feels a bit scary when braking on a bumpy road too especially entering corners?