Steering arms

Got an advisory on play on inner steering arms, cant notice when im driving but want to replace them anyway. Do I need the arms or is it a bush that needs changed.

Are oem ones from eBay or local spares store good enough or should I get ones from renualt, don't mind paying dealer prices for quailty but if the cheap ones are just as good money better in my purse.

Any advice on where to get them ?

Going to replace tre at same time and fast road setup done, local guy has a brand new fancy machine and made a big difference on my 172 when i had it done, it has height and damping adjustment 197 doesn't but I still think it's worth having it done.

ebay item number 182041414112 were correct for my 09 reg cup :french:

cheaper than anywhere and are genuine Renault parts, you cant buy these aftermarket sadly, don't know why as they are made by someone, in a few years the licence will run out, I looked at loads that claimed to fit, but measurements were all wrong!

I just set my motorfactors on and they got a few in, I then measured my genuine Renault ones and we compared notes, none of them were long enough, most that are listed for 2.0 were for a normal chassis not the wider RS chassis, think we tried five or six from various brands, in the end I ordered the other side also, does make me wonder if a rack end off a Laguna or similar would fit