Standard speaker mounts?

Lawpf2001

Paid Member
I bought a 200 which I thought had an audio issue. Turns out the issue was no front speakers?

It looks like the speaker cabling is non standard. But is the mount standard or fitted with some sort of adapter?

IMG-20230604-WA0020.jpeg
IMG-20230604-WA0017.jpeg

Someone has modified the wires for after market speakers. You can buy upgraded I think Pioneer TS-Q131C speaker kit was for factory fitting upgrade replacement any mk3 Clio speakers should fit. You might be lucky and get a pair from scrap yard with connectors these were £20 ebay
1685898542040.png

Someone has modified the wires for after market speakers. You can buy upgraded I think Pioneer TS-Q131C speaker kit was for factory fitting upgrade replacement any mk3 Clio speakers should fit. You might be lucky and get a pair from scrap yard with connectors these were £20 ebay
View attachment 154550
Will the wiring fit in the Pioneers? Or will I need to change/adapt it back to what the car came with?

Will the wiring fit in the Pioneers? Or will I need to change/adapt it back to what the car came with?
The wiring you have will work with pretty much any aftermarket speaker. Most aftermarket speakers will fit if you remove two of the mounting lugs. Off the top of my head I believe 5.25" speakers will fit (double check that, it's been a while since I did mine)