Squeeking/Whining

I don't know what the issue is here so I cant really drop it in a certain section..

I've had an ongoing problem with my car since i bought it, and it's going to renault on monday for the 5th time. They're saying nothing is wrong but I can hear a sort of whining/high pitched noise when I'm driving. It's almost like squeeky brakes but not as loud and not when I brake, its constant. At first I thought it was one of the front wheels when its revolving, but now I'm getting ideas of timing belts and anything else at the front of the car what moves! They're trying to say they can't hear anything but i've had several people in the car who can hear it over my Non res exhaust so it's obviously there!!

You guys have any ideas? I don't think it affects the driving of the car, but I wouldn't know even if it did because it's been like that since day 1! And it annoys the hell out of me. I might be a twisty arse but I want it sorted because it's still the only thing about the car what bugs me!

id take the cambelt cover off just to double check the condition of the belt, make sure nothing is rubbing etc. next id be pulling the front wheels off and checking for any signs of rubbing/worn parts. checking engine mounts etc

Well, The undertray is cracked from when I came off the road a few days ago.. I bet renault try and play on that. In which case they will getting told to F right off. 5th time it's been in for a problem in less than 4 months, are they stupid or stupid? :worried:

I'm an engineer and Surely, this is the same as every aspect of engineering. You aim for a first time fix, then if you can't achieve that you do all you can to sort the customer out. Not piss them about and make yourself look useless!