sprint spoiler

Very nice. A much better alternative to the cup spoiler IMO
cheers IMO to mate
So so good. Debadged makes it look great - can I ask how you done it? I'm so paranoid about leaving a mess!
hair dryer credit card then T-cut,you should give it a go mate
What've you bonded it on with Mark? Really like the look of these and the price isn't shabby either.

It comes with bond and screws so used both to make sure it's not going to fly off when booting it.

looks superb mate,can't wait to fit mine...
cheers bud!yours will look mint with the tints to:thumbup1:
This is absolutely stunning Mark. GW, debadged, sprint spoiler and black ultras...Andriana Lima herself!!

ha!cheers Yiannis.

Hahaha!!! Yeah floss is quite course but the tape you can get is nice and smooth but just as strong.

You don't need a heat source, it might help, but if you take your time you can get most of the glue/backing off without it.

IMO you will save a lot of time and effort using a hair dryer. That sicky rubbery stuff that is left once you take the lettering off is difficult to remove cold. When it's hot you can just roll a bit up then it just pulls off easily.

DON'T scratch it off under any circumstance!

What've you bonded it on with Mark? Really like the look of these and the price isn't shabby either.

Dental Tape (NOT Floss), some tar/glue remover and some patience and swearing. :wink:

you should get one willis would look good on your motor,think simon has one in stock:thumbup:

What kinda price are we talking about for this?

And did you have to drill the holes for the bolts?

Has anyone got a pic of a nimbus with one of these on?

Looks great!

I'd be interested to see one of these that has been 'smoothed' around the edges onto the paintwork (can't think of the proper term).

looking good bud!when's the tints going on?

had a look at the rear quarter windows from the inside yesterday mate and to me it looks like i'll have to remove alot of the plastics to have it done right which i'm not keen on,going to go back up to that place in stokesley next week and ask if this is the case