sprayed my grills

like many of you i was fed up with the faded black patchy front grills. my initial plan was to get Spray Shack to do them, but i lost my job and to save money did them myself and tbf i didnt do too bad

front badge is next

image2.jpg
image1.jpg
image-7.jpg

i highly recommend people do this (or pay for a pro) it totaly refreshes the front of the car

Looks good mate, the wing grills and lower grills on the front of my 200 could do with a refresh already.

well removing the bumper was easy enough, the grills have clips in the bottom that just require pushing out with a fair amount of swearing and force and the top then pops down and out

you don't have to take the bumper of to get the grills out.
Just simply pull from the top.

why you getting a new front bumper?

you don't have to take the bumper of to get the grills out.
Just simply pull from the top.

why you getting a new front bumper?

the clips could snap if you just oull surly ???

new bumper because some kid thought falling of his bike and cracking mine would be a good idea but his parents paid the consequence

Awesome mate. Looks TONS better having them sprayed. For the sake of a few tins of paint and an hour or so......best mod you can do by far on aged grills.

the clips could snap if you just oull surly ???

new bumper because some kid thought falling of his bike and cracking mine would be a good idea but his parents paid the consequence

No as long as you pull from the top outer edge of the grill then its fine, pull mine out several times and all clips still in place.

Just to back up Tyler i pulled my grills out this weekend as they described.

I was a bit worried but with the aid of an old toothbrush handle they popped straight out.

What spray paint did you use, i'm doing my GF's Mini this weekend?!