Speeding!

I've never heard of someone getting anything after the scenario unless they got pulled over a few feet down the road. If Nick is still waiting for something, I would go with 99% he will be waiting a long time

I dont know what to think! you hear so many opinions and stories lol dont know what to believe tbh. Where it happened is like a mini dual carrige way. 2 lanes one way, 2 lanes the other. With a raised kerb in the middle and about a metre wide bit of tarmac separating the 2 lanes. The officer was standing on this middle bit pointing the gun to oncoming traffic. I think i saw a marked car right over the other side of the road on the verge. And they pointed the gun at the back of the car as we drove past. I still dont know who they targeted as there was 3 cars in a group. I was furthest away from the officer at the time with the other 2 cars between me and him. So he might not of even been aiming at me? I think ill just have to wait it out and see really! :S hopefully nothing comes though, fingers crossed!

You sure it wasn't a camera man taking snaps of your amazing clio... :thumbsup:

On tv the other week was a programme about traffic police. They were parked in a lay-by on a duel carriageway with a speed gun, they clocked a few people between 85mph - 95mph and his words were along the lines of, were not bothered about people going that's speed, were after real speeders. With that a black tt went past at 116mph and they chased him for 15 mins before the managed to catch him!