speakers

It's weird because my 197 had no rear speakers, (which is a bit stingey if you ask me), but there were wires with a connector block on them ready for the speakers to be fitted. So I put some in and they were already connected up to the stereo too. Just had to adjust the fader.

same with mine, no speakers in rear but wired up!

Got a pair of speakers hopefully coming this week to fit, so I will update you with any problems/solutions!

It's weird because my 197 had no rear speakers, (which is a bit stingey if you ask me), but there were wires with a connector block on them ready for the speakers to be fitted. So I put some in and they were already connected up to the stereo too. Just had to adjust the fader.

My 197 cup had no speakers in the rear either, this a common thing that the lazy mechanics forgot to put in ha?

You only get rear speakers if you upgrade the sound system, standard only comes with the fronts.

It was an optional extra.

You needed to add either the 4X15W Radio CD with Fingertip Controls and 2 tweeters and 4 speakers or the 4X15W Radio CD with integrated MP3 player, Fingertip Remote Controls with 6 speakers.