Someones hunk-a-junk @ Romford Renault

Rogue

Platinum Member
20121102133602.jpg

:-p

Just waiting there for some nice door dents when the mechanics open the doors on the vehicles either side of it lol

Just waiting there for some nice door dents when the mechanics open the doors on the vehicles either side of it lol

ha,exactly what i thought when i first looked at the pic buddy,another good reason i wouldn't use renault ever again,and there would be no come back on any dents caused either

i'm sure my car got a slight ding when it went into renault middlesbrough,either that or i didn't see it when i bought it,it cost me £30 to put right,i didn't even waste my breath blaiming them as it took me an hours arguement just get new door rubbers and a glove box,both common faults!...

ha,exactly what i thought when i first looked at the pic buddy,another good reason i wouldn't use renault ever again,and there would be no come back on any dents caused either

i'm sure my car got a slight ding when it went into renault middlesbrough,either that or i didn't see it when i bought it,it cost me £30 to put right,i didn't even waste my breath blaiming them as it took me an hours arguement just get new door rubbers and a glove box,both common faults!...

middlesbrough renault are a ****ing joke mate. they quoted me almost 2k more for a brand new 200 than other places. also the salesman i spoke to did not have a clue about any of the renaultsport range, he could have spent half an hour on the internet and doubled his knowledge and maybe had a chance of selling to me. cocks.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Foxspeed General Chat 3
Craig_B General Chat 28