Someone please tell me what this noise is?

th_trim.F06CEFBF-4F41-4718-B1D4-F8A62D1F3248.jpg

right ive just passed an Mot and had a service, there is a very loud creeking noise when i turn my steering to the right, i have told renault but they cant find anything, bugging the hell out of me! Click the link and i have attached a video, please someone help!

Okay thanks, i did see all that things about hub joints, but im pretty useless when it comes to stuff like this, i have a warranty so im going to try and get it sorted on that, really not liking my clio at the moment

Okay thanks, i did see all that things about hub joints, but im pretty useless when it comes to stuff like this, i have a warranty so im going to try and get it sorted on that, really not liking my clio at the moment

Have a hunt through some of the threads below as I am sure that a video similar to yours is posted in one...

Don't let that spoil your enjoyment of the car - the hub joints are a common thing to need replacing unfortunately, but definitely not worth falling out of love with you car over :smile: hopefully you will get it sorted under warranty, but if not, it isn't a mega expensive fix.

Video not working for me, if it's a clicking/pinging sound I've had the steering rack bolts come loose causing it.