sold the clio and heres the replacement!

Aw I love these! They're great little cars, you'll scare the hell out of anyone who dare's to think 'it's just a mini' :lol:

Have fun (although in one of these it'd be hard not too!)

nice car dude nice car :wink:

thanks yours look very nice too, where did you get the brake upgrade from? are they the same from the new jcw? and if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for them? i may have to get a set as the standard brakes on the gp are a little tiny.

i got the brakes of ebay dude

Only paid £450 for the whole set brand new abit of a bargain tbh lol

there was a guy selling about 5 sets but he wanted rid so dropped his price

ive had the car for a week now and think its awesome, its so fast but in any gear, the sound it makes is special (almost r26r darth vadar sound from the rear). handling is pure majic but i need to sort out my tracking and get some more front negative camber, understeers abit too much for my liking. had some issues too so far, needed regasing and had a new gear selector fitted thursay because it was impossible to change into 3rd and 5th. part from that its very special indeed.

Im sure i saw you the othee week. I read this a while ago and thoug 'ive never seen one of these on the road' Later that, coming up the bypass under the train bridge a mini gp come up behind me, i was in my rb 197. I just thought it was a massive coincidence but ive just found this thread again and seen your location....same town. Must have been you, looked very nice, sounded awesome!!

No way, another convert!
Here's my MCS. Don't like the GP styling myself, so decided on this, and already fitted a 17% pulley and my god it makes a difference! More to come :smile:
ccac251e.jpg
b4104a5b.jpg