So which one do you think is quickest?

Who will win the traffic light GP?

• Total voters
Oh I know what it's from, just never understood why a very specific chunk of floorpan gives up!!! :smiley:

supercharged all the way. Will get the power down better than the turbo and still gets the 7.5-8krpm redline :smiley:

Not that I would turn down owning any 1 of those clios!!!!

one of the scene in fast and flawed....the floor fell off as he used to much nos :rofl:

i was gonna bring this up as well, what could you do to a car that would make the what looked like riveted floor fall off LMAO.

Almost as stupid as an RX-7 posting a sub 10 seconds time with the entire Alpine catalogue in the boot, or trucks that loose a whole set of wheels and axle when you drive a civic next to them.

gotta love movie mistakes. :thumbup:

Slightly going off topic haha!! I think it's a hard one to call, would be epic to see the 3 of them drag!!! Imagine the noise!

the biggest varible or unknown here is the drivers......if it did happen it could be hero to zero :tongueout:inky:

hahahahahahah, id be too frightened if i were u, after all, you know what rep jamsport have :tongueout: wouldnt want it to go pop now

awww thats not nice :worried:

but if it does at least i have my reserve 182 that u couldnt pass :wink:

hahahahahahah, id be too frightened if i were u, after all, you know what rep jamsport have :tongueout: wouldnt want it to go pop now

Id vote Jonesy...
Interestingly..A supercharged super fettled fiesta st modded by jamsport blew up at Snett recently.

haha all about the driver, to be honest though i'd have to go with jonesy's car being the fastest of the 3 in a race

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gary Royle General Chat 8
sthomasj10 Clio General Chat 25