So the hire car has arrived

A some of you will know my car got hit on Friday whilst parked up at work by a BIFFA truck. Took damage to the bumper, wing and drivers door.

On the phone to the hire the place on Saturday and they said I will be having a Mini Cooper S delivered on Monday...............they failed to tell me it was a convertible :nope:

So keep an eye out for a lad driving a convertible Mini, I will be the one with the bag over his head

you will be fine just park outside a hairdressers or estate agents and no one will notice :eek:

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry I got confused other thread about this. I was looking the pic then I post it but didn't read other post. :oops:

yeah to be honest Im looking forward to having a good drive of it, just wish it wasnt a convertible. I moved it to a parking space when it got dropped and you cant see jack s**t through the rear window, really bad design.

:tongueout:ics:

Preferably with the roof down and you in the driving seat for our amusement....

Well heres two pics and im sorry but I aint putting the roof down..........I dont know how to :smiley:

Attachments

• mini1.jpg
    mini1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 62
  • mini2.jpg
    mini2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 55
dont know yet mate, will find out tonight when I drive home although most of my time is spent bumper to bumper lol. Will try and plant it when possible and see what she goes like. I've always wanted a JCW so if this is good it could well sway me.

Doesn't look too bad mate!

And a reply to your last post above ^. I wouldn't let a Cooper S drive sway you from buying a JCW mate they are totally different :smile:. I bought a Cooper S and traded it in 6 days after for a JCW and they are a world apart..

Ah ok gotcha! The Cooper S is a great car to drive, fun and powerful on low revs but don't go into corners like you would on the R27. TRUST ME from a former R27 owner haha!!

The JCW though you can push it as much as the R27.

No pictures yet, it has been raining pretty much EVERY day since i got it. Including snow :worried: But will get some up over the next few weeks :smile:

Parts / Panels Requiring Renewal
CAR CARE KIT
RENAULTSPORT DECAL
R.F WING
FRONT BUMPER
RIGHT HEADLAMP ASSY
R.F FOG LAMP
R.F BUMPER MOULDING
FRT LWR BUMP SPOILER
L.F WING BRACKET
R.F BUMPER BRACKET
L.F OUT WINDOW SEAL