Small missing door part

Hi guys, recently bought a storm grey 200 cup, I've spent the last few days cleaning and sorting a few bits on the car. I've noticed a few small parts missing, a clip to keep the carpet in place just below the rear seats and a rubber door stop for when the door closes, even though these are both small things that would probably go un noticed without bieng replaced would anyone happen to know where I could buy some ? Thanks, also sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it anywhere!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 28
Hi guys, recently bought a storm grey 200 cup, I've spent the last few days cleaning and sorting a few bits on the car. I've noticed a few small parts missing, a clip to keep the carpet in place just below the rear seats and a rubber door stop for when the door closes, even though these are both small things that would probably go un noticed without bieng replaced would anyone happen to know where I could buy some ? Thanks, also sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it anywhere!

eBay or scrappers?

Any mark 3 should have these.

I noticed the small rubber did stop missing of mine as well. Think I've dislodged it while cleaning. And while it's probably not that important it's annoying me now I've noticed it.

For me I'll head to a scrap yard and get another one.