Small minded people

ok always lived in middle of nowhere but decided fed up of lack of people contact five years ago to move to civilisation. However decided for various reasons to inch myself towards it so rented semi rural until ready to move to somewhere with people.lol. So bought a house on an estate six months ago. All was ok until put rubbish bag out which overlapped next doors drive. So a hand written letter put through my door said we should never talk again.
Ok I thought can deal with that.
So decided to buy my 197 which involved parking three cars in two spaces so parked our scenic round front and van in its space and Clio in front of garage. Now in last three weeks van has had a puncture and Clio passenger front and rear tyres completely flat in morning . So bloke next door has been away a week and no flats! Can you get a camera I can mount somewhere in car which will film in dark?lol

Reactions: Gordini
ok always lived in middle of nowhere but decided fed up of lack of people contact five years ago to move to civilisation. However decided for various reasons to inch myself towards it so rented semi rural until ready to move to somewhere with people.lol. So bought a house on an estate six months ago. All was ok until put rubbish bag out which overlapped next doors drive. So a hand written letter put through my door said we should never talk again.
Ok I thought can deal with that.
So decided to buy my 197 which involved parking three cars in two spaces so parked our scenic round front and van in its space and Clio in front of garage. Now in last three weeks van has had a puncture and Clio passenger front and rear tyres completely flat in morning . So bloke next door has been away a week and no flats! Can you get a camera I can mount somewhere in car which will film in dark?lol
Sorry to hear that Steve. We've had problems with our neighbours too because they don't like me working in our house (which hadn't been worked on in 50 years). Rewiring and chasing out walls is noisy but I do any noisy stuff during the day and when they're out to avoid disturbing them. The bloke still came round to threaten me though and asked me if I knew who he was, to which I replied "a c*nt". Anyway the same day I put in a security cam at the front of the house. What you need to make sure you do is buy a weatherproof one and mount it outside. I initially bought an indoor one but you will find the infrared light used for the night mode will just reflect on the glass and you will just see a big blob of light. I got round this by having the skylight open and having the camera look through this. I then bought a proper outdoor one. They are wireless and connect to your router. You just need to run power to it. Will try and find the details of the camera I bought for you.

Here you go
Wansview 1080P IP Camera Pro HD WiFi Waterproof Outdoor IP Camera With Night Vision And Built-in 8G Micro SD Card W1 (White) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01AC1XRGA/?tag=clio197-21

Sorry to hear that Steve. We've had problems with our neighbours too because they don't like me working in our house (which hadn't been worked on in 50 years). Rewiring and chasing out walls is noisy but I do any noisy stuff during the day and when they're out to avoid disturbing them. The bloke still came round to threaten me though and asked me if I knew who he was, to which I replied "a c*nt". Anyway the same day I put in a security cam at the front of the house. What you need to make sure you do is buy a weatherproof one and mount it outside. I initially bought an indoor one but you will find the infrared light used for the night mode will just reflect on the glass and you will just see a big blob of light. I got round this by having the skylight open and having the camera look through this. I then bought a proper outdoor one. They are wireless and connect to your router. You just need to run power to it. Will try and find the details of the camera I bought for you.
I can't prove it at moment but I had two tyres go down five times in three days and since he's been away nothing in a week so adding two and two together! I don't have any issue facing up to him but boss says I need proof first.lol. My issue with cameras is garage has no power so has to be car mounted

Bloody hell steve that's awful.

You not get a battery powered one that's motion dectected? Then put it in a bush near the Clio maybe.

Bloody hell steve that's awful.

You not get a battery powered one that's motion dectected? Then put it in a bush near the Clio maybe.
Will look into it, not up on cameras. I'm bush bare here I'm afraid, would have to be in the Clio or powered from Clio. I would hide in the bush myself but was a frost this morning :thumb:

Record it if you can..at least you have a proof...good luck mate finding out who is behind it

Record it if you can..at least you have a proof...good luck mate finding out who is behind it
Have better things to do really but I knacked one of my van tyres before I realised it was totally shot and had to drive down the one way with a flat on Clio before I could stop. Childish!
How's your Meg collection coming on?

People, or rather jealous people can be horrible. I had a 7 year fight with my old neighbor he was horrible, I can honestly say I hope he's dead and mean it. Some of the things he did regular to us -

Drill in the walls all night, randomly all year.
Collect up bags of dog shit and throw it all over our house once we had gone out.
Set fires in our garden.
Buy old banger cars just so he could park them on our drive and pretend they weren't his.
Hose us and friends with water in the summer when in our own garden.
Try and turn our other neighbors against us.
Key our cars four or fives times.

People, or rather jealous people can be horrible. I had a 7 year fight with my old neighbor he was horrible, I can honestly say I hope he's dead and mean it. Some of the things he did regular to us -

Collect up bags of dog shit and throw it all over our house once we had gone out.
Set fires in our garden.
Buy old banger cars just so he could park them on our drive and pretend they weren't his.
I've never had any problems like this thank God

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench

Set fires in our garden.
Bloody chavs

Read your post again and this seems to have all stemmed from a rubbish bag overlapping your neighbours drive or am I missing something????
No sorry I read your post while my brain was on other things. yes it seems to stem from rubbish bags. one min we were neighbourly next he hated us.lol. it would appear talking to someone else today he has threatened someone else about rubbish. so the issue now is is he letting my tyres down or not?

No sorry I read your post while my brain was on other things. yes it seems to stem from rubbish bags. one min we were neighbourly next he hated us.lol. it would appear talking to someone else today he has threatened someone else about rubbish. so the issue now is is he letting my tyres down or not?
Hope you catch the culprit mate as it seems a tad extreme for such a minor issue.