Sliverstone 200 M18 CMO or YC61 JYG Does anyone know this car?

Llcubik

Paid Member
I'm going to see this car today to potentially buy it.
It would have had a private plate M18 CMO and now has YC61 JYG as a plate. Does anyone know this car?
Any information is highly appreciated.
Chris

If you know what number it is out of 500(?) you could check the register on here?

Just check the plaque number */50 & search the register
the other reason for the plaque check is that some dealers list them as silverstones & there not even that car ! Ive seen every colour of 200 listed as a silverstone lol -

Thanks for the advise, The plague is missing and the selling (Trade) thinks it's number 18 but number 18 is owned by someone.
It is definitely a silverstone though. I'm going to see it this afternoon.

Thanks for the advise, The plague is missing and the selling (Trade) thinks it's number 18 but number 18 is owned by someone.
It is definitely a silverstone though. I'm going to see it this afternoon.
That's good news. Its never good to buy a car that has plague. That stuff is nasty :wink:

Indeed it is a Silverstone, not far from me either. Good luck with the viewing and remember to read the buying guide on here!

That looks decent for the money, higher miles than a few that have been up for sale recently. Has the optional cup spoiler. Probably the main thing to check is the gearbox and aircon. If they offer a warranty ensure it covers the gearbox. Good luck, I previously owned No1, best limited edition 200 imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk