Side skirt screw missing

stuey

Gold Member
Hi guys, need a bit of help. My 200 Cup has a screw missing from the N/S side skirt, the last one at the rear. Its the screws underneath that attach the skirt to the car. The O/S has torx screws, except for the last one in front of the rear wheel which has a hex head. The nearside are all torx except for the missing one. This struck me as a bit odd tbh. I dont know if it should be a hex or torx, as the N/S one is missing. Could someone have a quick look if possible, and tell me what head type screws are in the rear holes. I wouldnt be surprised if they ran out and used whatever was to hand...

Hi guys, need a bit of help. My 200 Cup has a screw missing from the N/S side skirt, the last one at the rear. Its the screws underneath that attach the skirt to the car. The O/S has torx screws, except for the last one in front of the rear wheel which has a hex head. The nearside are all torx except for the missing one. This struck me as a bit odd tbh. I dont know if it should be a hex or torx, as the N/S one is missing. Could someone have a quick look if possible, and tell me what head type screws are in the rear holes. I wouldnt be surprised if they ran out and used whatever was to hand...

didnt realise you was in aylesbury pal im based in bicester lol

Guys, I really could do with someone having a quick look before tuesday morning. I am taking it in, and I doubt the dealer will have a clue what should be the right screw. Please help me!!

take it back to renault, i take it youre paying alot of money for the car, so you shouldnt have screws missing.

What I'm trying to confirm is that the screw that is there is the correct one, and not an odd one they used because they ran out, couldnt be arsed etc. If someone can have a quick look for me, I will know for definate what should be there :smile: