Show me your sprayed dash trims

Look at eBay for stickers
I used these:150937145925
their slightly larger than the original but perfect for the dash strips

Mine is a custom pearl anthracite done by Sprayshack. No stickers as the ''RenaultSport'' is sprayed on top.

That just looks incredible buddy :smiley: i mean that is a one off ... the interior of that car must have cost a fair but to spray but makes it worth so much more, luxury :smile:

out of interest too how much was it to get steering wheel refurbed like that?

That does look sweet yiannis...... Also how come your centre display looks different to my r27 is it a 200 display?

That just looks incredible buddy :smiley: i mean that is a one off ... the interior of that car must have cost a fair but to spray but makes it worth so much more, luxury :smile:

out of interest too how much was it to get steering wheel refurbed like that?

Thanks Carl, the steering wheel cost me around £150, wasn't very happy with the outcome though because it's now thinner than it used to be.

That does look sweet yiannis...... Also how come your centre display looks different to my r27 is it a 200 display?

No it's not mate, tbh I really don't know why it looks different and I did notice that in some cars, maybe Renault used a few different screens? Wouldn't surprise me...

Thanks Carl, the steering wheel cost me around £150, wasn't very happy with the outcome though because it's now thinner than it used to be.

No it's not mate, tbh I really don't know why it looks different and I did notice that in some cars, maybe Renault used a few different screens? Wouldn't surprise me...

Alright yeah might depend on what stereo was fitted as I know there are different ones. And as for you wheel I've been toying with the idea of having my retrimmed but wouldn't want it thinner

Can someone tell me, how easy is it to get all this trim off to paint, eg the air vent surrounds and bit by steering wheel and glove box ?

Cool, not doing all of it but do like the air vent surrounds and the short and long trim that's what I want to spray, thanks for help