Shelby ST

Oooooh, yes please! Ford a definitely on to someone with the aftermarket tuning, if only Renault offed off the shelf tuning that maintains your warranty.

If I had £20+k to spend on a car at the moment, I'd definitely be calling round the ford dealership. What worries me is that I doubt I'd bother going in to Renault.

Oooooh, yes please! Ford a definitely on to someone with the aftermarket tuning, if only Renault offed off the shelf tuning that maintains your warranty.

If I had £20+k to spend on a car at the moment, I'd definitely be calling round the ford dealership. What worries me is that I doubt I'd bother going in to Renault.

The difference being for all their flaws Renault get it bang on for what you spend in the first place so dont need to offer 'correction' packs

Still can't work out if I like or dislike the new focus st after seeing one at work, looked like it had been stretched with the extra doors.

I've seen that color in the metal... Not nice at all. But the ST on other colors doesn't look too bad. Wouldnt mint a Shelby in silver or blue

The difference being for all their flaws Renault get it bang on for what you spend in the first place so dont need to offer 'correction' packs

Maybe, but for some "perfection" isn't enough. How many people on here mod the "best pound for pound hot hatch"?

I'm not a Ford fan in the slightest, I do like Shelby though. With a monster tuning pack by them I think any car would turn out as a brilliant drive. They have spent their time on all the important areas - suspension, brakes, etc. which makes a car 'fun'.

Completely agree though that Renault have got it right out of the box up to now. Seems like this isn't always the best thing for them financially, hence the change of marketing direction...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul Other Marques 4
D Other Marques 2