Semi slick all year round

Ive herd people say you cant get Michelin super pilots in 17s tho there own website shows them available for the clio 200, they're about 500 fitted for 4.

Rosscoe. Thanks for the feedback and they sound an interesting proposition! They sound similar to the Dunlop's in that they need a bit of warming up first, but even more so. If you don't mind me asking; how much did you pay for them and where did you get them from?

Not at all mate, I got mine from a guy I know thru the track Scotland site, I paid 350 for them. He didn't get on with them somehow.
Demon weeks sell them, but they're not cheap @ 200 a pop.

I run NS2R's on my car, not had any issues with them at all, once you've got heat into them they are a good road tyre! I've also run the Syron Street race tyre which were very grippy but I managed to wreck a set while doing a track evening a brands hatch.
I know run slicks for track use and have the NS2R's as back up if it gets wet out there and obviously my day to day driving!

595 RSR turned up today il fit them at the weekend and go for a play but anything will be better than the NS2R

I've just had the 595 RS-rr put on mine.
Tyre shop mistakenly ordered 2 and not 4 so I'll get the other 2 next week. So far so good but I want to put a few km's on them before judgement.

I loved them though they were great for the money I've done a few track laps on them and again seem really good

Been running nankangs all year road / track and time attack ns2r's soft compound.

For the money I haven't found things to moan about or been in position thinking these aren't gripping. Even drove in rain with no issues. Just drive to road conditions with semi slicks.

I'm very sad that FALKEN Azenis RT-615s have been discontinued; I had three sets on my 197. They were absolutely superb in the dry, not bad at all in the wet and lasted longer than I expected.

It picks up where the FEDERAL 595RSR left off.