Scorpion Exhaust Tips

Hey.

As titled, can you get exhaust tips that fit a scorpion exhaust?

Just bought a Clio 197 with the scorpion exhaust fitted and they're not very prominent lol.

Yes, you certainly can. I got mine off ebay from a seller called Myriad Exhausts. They are custom, stainless steel and you can get them slash cut, so they retain the look of the 197.

Just make sure you measure the tip diameter first and specify this when ordering: I ordered the generic 197 tips and they were too big, so had to exchange them - which the seller was very cool about.

There are many others on ebay of course, however these were great and I can recommend them.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yes, you certainly can. I got mine off ebay from a seller called Myriad Exhausts. They are custom, stainless steel and you can get them slash cut, so they retain the look of the 197.

Just make sure you measure the tip diameter first and specify this when ordering: I ordered the generic 197 tips and they were too big, so had to exchange them - which the seller was very cool about.

There are many others on ebay of course, however these were great and I can recommend them.

Wouldn't want a big tip, will never get the rest in...

Reactions: Benno and Jimmy

Hi Jimmy.

Thanks, how much were they?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Hi Jimmy.

Thanks, how much were they?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Hi Tony,

They were listed at £39.98 each, however I paid a couple of quid more per tip to get them made to the exact size I wanted. The listed ones are 'off the shelf', so anything different to that they charge a small premium. Quality is excellent though, and you are paying for the bespoke nature of them.

Reactions: Tony T