Saturday with RS, but not a Clio

Ola!!!!
Had the Megg for one day and my plan is to open her up to some windy roads from Zagreb to coast. Went for a 600km trip to Grobnik, Rijeka- our former gp race track. Was cold with few motorbikes on it, fogy and windy.

On our way back, roads became more dryer, temp went up and i was getting the grip with beast8). I'm not a racer, but i pushed the car to my limits- witch are pretty low;/, on a 40km section- and RS was pulling like a storm, braking like a monster and did everything to keep me safe and on the road:biggrin:. Grip is fantastic- front wheels are like on trails when accelerating hard and back wheels are glued to the road. I tried also some hard breaking during turn-in, and car was so in balance that it gives you so much confidence in my driving range, of course. And also, it's not a good scenario to bin new car in sake of getting her again at some point.

Love this dirty look of a car after some hard driving....

What to say at the end of the day....
Comparing Meg with my rs200, it behaves like big brother in many ways. Power delivery is smoother, but not to far away from rs200. Engine is a lot quiter and makes sound after 4000revs, again nothing like rs200. You can drive your granny and told her that it is a diesel8). When my rs starts to sing around 3000, everyone in her says- whoow, what a nice sound. Gearbox is not clicky and has longer travel through gears. Steering is perfect, fast and precise and brakes are monsterous. Fuel economy- ave during this 600km's- 12.4 litres( highways, b-roads and some city comuting). Exterior? Me like it, but this plastic wheel arches looks a little bit odd.
Conclusion?
Would i change it for my rs200? No.:biggrin:
Would i bought it as a second car along with rs200? Yessssss.:001_wub:
Next task? Put summer tires on my rs200 and do the same trip next weekend.:biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks for reading....cheers.

Love the 250, however i hate the 19'' wheels on it, looks way better with the 18s. Maybe look at getting one of these when I've paid off the 197

Yeah, wheels are not traditional rs-style, but they don't look as bad in nature. Pleasently surprised how good car handle with those 19 inch wheels. Good job, renaultsport.:001_wub::001_wub:

all I can say is wow . .. . I want one but the money renault want for one of these is beyond my purse strings lol