Santa Pod

Dan, not bad, 14.2 @ just under 96mph.

What was the conditions like, dry, damp??

Would love to see what mine will do as now have 245bhp and 240flbt, have been managing 060mph times of 5.6 so hope the 1/4 mile time will be good too.

Might wait for dryer conditions and book a trip to the pod.

I had it in manual sport mode letting it take it to the limiter, but the conditions weren't great as i was spinning in first and second! thought about putting it in race mode but got scared as i would end up looking at the other car and not remembering to change gear I'm defo considering a chip like yours after my exhaust induction and remap haha!

Also i think someone should try and organise a renaultsport pod day! would be awesome!

I am sorry any 200T owners i have not done proud! haha this seems to be the main video going viral from the whole weekend https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152133004529710

Last edited:
Some good pics there, really need to get my arse into gear and get buying some coilies and a splitter, looks like a bloody monster truck.

I was up there in the 200, mine is the blue one in the picture and ryan1992 is the white one :smile: was a great turnout