Sad!

i wouldnt go anywhere near that, to much money for that shed! For the money he wants and to repair youve got to lookin at brand new cup prices for sure?

yeah iv seen this posted somewhere else. £10k is he for real? that plus repair costs, Id rather have a mint R27, or spend a bit more and get a straight 200. only any good if he drops the price, or someone who fancies one and has the means to fix themselves. IMO

Too much money!

By the looks of it its gone on its side at some point and hit something hefty with the front pillar. (you can see the scratches on the right rear quarter)

...you'd be gutted tho'. Killing your car after a couple of months.....I'd certainly be hard to live with for a while.....

I spotted this the other day - I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole!! As a Cat D high performance car it will never be worth very much even if it was correctly repaired. For £6,000 it would be a bargain but the seller is deluded....

I recently bought a low miles, high spec RS197 for this sort of money!!

"The car is like brand new" - Doesnt look new too me :tongueout:

10K he must be joking! I wouldnt pay more than 6K for a cat D, That looks like alot of work too :-S good luck to him!

"Very easy repair"

A crushed A-Pillar is critcal structual damage to the shell...

Now good for nowt! (Other than parts)

Similar Thread Suggestions