RS Badge

Be warned that the mounting isn't there though, if it wasn't fitted at the factory.

i never had one fitted at factory but there is a space in the grill to take it. if you look the grill under the bonnet is not symetrical, and there was a bit cut out on the back of the panel which happened to fit the badge. Although it did fall out so got rid of them without ever driving the car. Some tigerseal would secure it no probs.

so do i also have to get a mounting?

On the newer 200's feb 2010 onwards iirc the bumper has a cut out that the badge and its black mounting clip into. If yours is older (mine was sept 09) i had to file the lips of the badge support and use strong double sided tape as used on reg plates and is perfect
Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Last edited:
On the newer 200's feb 2010 onwards iirc the bumper has a cut out that the badge and its black mounting clip into. If yours is older (mine was sept 09) i had to file the lips of the badge support and use strong double sided tape as used on reg plates and is perfect
Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

thanx dude.. thats helpful.

i will ask K-Tec Racing to try and get me the badge

mine is October 2009 registered, so who knows when it was built, but it has the space in the bumper

Yeah mine was registered oct 09. They all have the space but under the mounting is a part of the bumper cut away that the mounting clips into. I did mine side by side looking at my mates factory fitted badge and they are definitely different.