Rowan's Smash

He'd had that very same McLaren repaired. There is talk online of it being repaired again although it looks pretty wrecked this time (Last one was a small fender bender) the whole engine bay seems to be missing... I wonder if the insurance send out one of those big novelty checks with 650,000 pounds written on it? :tongueout:

his last crash in it was in 1999, not like he just drives round smashing it up, lol

I recon they'll repair that for him, he's a serious car man and they definitely have the technology to fix that.

Lots of errors in that article though

Saw this the other day, that'll be one hell of a repair bill! At least it'll end up like the "newest" Mclaren F1 around :smiley:.

I don't think I'd fancy picking up the bill for a new Gold leaf engine bay though...

I was talking to someone and they were telling me McLaren repair loads of damage to cars, they just don't like writing them off. Does look quite bad, wouldn't fancy seeing the bill afterwards either, but when you consider how expensive they are, it's probably worth it. But if you had the money to buy an F1, would you go for one that had been repaired from this state, or look elsewhere? Lol!

I was talking to someone and they were telling me McLaren repair loads of damage to cars, they just don't like writing them off. Does look quite bad, wouldn't fancy seeing the bill afterwards either, but when you consider how expensive they are, it's probably worth it. But if you had the money to buy an F1, would you go for one that had been repaired from this state, or look elsewhere? Lol!

doesn't really matter, he's already said he'd never sell it

I saw the photo of it in the hedge and it didn't look like any damage was caused but bloody hell, he really messed that up didn't he