Big spec 200 Cup *FOR SALE*

Why not considering flex pipe for break duct instead? That would save you from rerouting work for oil cooler pipes.

Question, the cuts for rear bumper, does it have any purpose or just cosmetic?

Keep up the good work buddy

I used to use silicone ducting for the brakes a while back but kept rubbing through. These will be much better. And the bumper vents - at the speeds were doing purely cosmetic, arguably functional on quicker race cars reducing turbulent air / lift etc but not on our little Clio's . . . .

Reactions: Abdulla Ali Al Ali
Got the bumper finished this morning with some £9.99 mesh off Amazon . . . Cut the overhang in the corners of the back panel out and the arch liners which were broken anyway. Can just see the caliper and shock through the back I like it !
Have you a link to the mesh you bought. The one I bought had too tight a mesh

Reactions: needforspeed
Unfortunately after the last engine failure I've decided to break the car as I've gone back into a Westfield. The cars still a rolling shell as it was bar the engine, box, front bumper/splitter seats and harnesses. Everything else is available.
Id prefer to sell the rolling shell with the full cup racer suspension setup and dash etc. Subframes, Rack, Rear Axle, Shocks. Top mounts etc etc
All it wants is an engine/box/front bumper to get you rolling ine one of the best setup 200's on the track.