roof wrap

+1 gloss black

Been thinking of this as well, matt finishes will be a real pig to keep clean although did hear about a carbon wrap that's now in gloss but not seen anyone selling it yet but maybe worth looking out for.

The wrap wouldn't hide the ripples as it follow contour of roof including the ripples when they squeegee it on removing air bubbles, and if they didn't flatten wrap over ripple you'd get air pockets and then on hot days that air will expand causing bubbles

But as to doing spoiler would be good then get end caps body coloured, I like that look.

Well I had it done in gloss black. I like the look but the company I used did a s**t job so will be ripping it off. There's bubbles and grit under it plus white stretch marks in the vinyl. Not happy but getting it done in carbon nxt week at dimma

Zippy, I would take it back to the original guys to remove it pointing out flaws and get refund or just let dimma do it when you go to them.

Zippy, I would take it back to the original guys to remove it pointing out flaws and get refund or just let dimma do it when you go to them.

I was going to get them to do it again but if they can't get it right first time I don't see the point. There workshops not the best. In fact I shouldn't have even had it done there

Mate, wasn't saying about getting it done by them again, just get them to remove as was thinking if they've also trapped so much crap under it whether it has also marked the paint and so you can then point out for compensation as well as refund.

Don't see why you should pay twice for a job done by someone who obviously has minimal knowledge in wrapping.

Surrey-Paul;[LIST said:
[/LIST]245548]Mate, wasn't saying about getting it done by them again, just get them to remove as was thinking if they've also trapped so much crap under it whether it has also marked the paint and so you can then point out for compensation as well as refund.

Don't see why you should pay twice for a job done by someone who obviously has minimal knowledge in wrapping.

cheers mate. Dimma are are taking it off ill just have to film or take pics. The other company does not reply to my emails or calls

Not good to hear Zippy, hope you get it sorted tho, I'm looking to my roof wrapped, think I'm gonna get it done by Totally Dynamic in Leeds, might not be the cheapest but I hear good things.

I've just ripped it of myself. Luckily there's no damage underneath. Not sure what carbons going to look right on Albi blue though

I've just ripped it of myself. Luckily there's no damage underneath. Not sure what carbons going to look right on Albi blue though

I've seen carbon wrap with blue or red instead of grey, but even std. carbon colour should still go with blue, used to have lots of carbon goodies on a blue car and that looked good, from distance looked black anyway.