rlink

Ok so I downloaded a few free apps via my pc on to sd card,however they aren't installed. If I use the rlink its says they are purchased but I need to download them to sd card (which they should be) any ideas

I had this, it's as simple as remembering to tick the box, although for the life of me I can't remember where that was. I bought a few apps (mostly free) but never ticked the box to install them

Just checked:

Go to the store
> My Products
> Manage My Products (second tab)
> Select Manage (R-Link)
Ensure that the products you want installed are ticked.
>Sync

It will ask you to reinsert the SD card after this

Ahhhh help! Done that put sd card in pc but rlink wouldnt connect to it. Is my card knackered? As the past few days the maps havent loaded either just grt the black screen with the loading symbol.

OK rebooted it and the maps are now working again .. phew!
On a separate note how long a subscription have people got? It looks like I have the discovery pack which expires next year, the tomtom live has expired. I guess its worth waiting until the discovery pack expires and then get the 3yr discovery pack + tomtom live 3yr for £175?

Finally it won't let me download facebook at it say I don't have a current subscription? Is my current discovery pack not a subscription

OK rebooted it and the maps are now working again .. phew!
On a separate note how long a subscription have people got? It looks like I have the discovery pack which expires next year, the tomtom live has expired. I guess its worth waiting until the discovery pack expires and then get the 3yr discovery pack + tomtom live 3yr for £175?

Finally it won't let me download facebook at it say I don't have a current subscription? Is my current discovery pack not a subscription

i have 90 days for coyote? and it seems 12 months for tom tom live services, this is on my 200t and the wifes 90 tce.
you can get it cheaper then £175 i think in the online renault shop, they were doing it for £120 at one time, now £150

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
steve71 Interior and Audio 3