Retrofitting reversing camera.

Chris

Bad cop
Anyone done this? (doubt it)
What you think is involved?

Any ideas guys? I would quite like this addition, miffed mine didnt come with it!!! I can park fine, but was in tesco today and was in a very tight spot (some arsehole parked very close to me) and that would have come in handy!

Interesting:

Conveted to english:

Clio Renault R- Link camera - video interface suitable for all versions with the original Renault R - Link touchscreen navigation system . Through this interface , you can display video sources such as a rear camera , front camera, TV , multimedia, etc.

The interface has two video inputs and a camera input. Turn your car into reverse gear and the display automatically switches to the rear camera .
* This interface is suited for the new Renault Clio, Captur and all other models have been carried out with the R - Link system.

Above optional sets are fully assembled for your R- Link device comprising a reversing camera , an R- Link interface , cables and accessories .

Yeah I know what the feeling.

I tell you little abit about it why it won't work.

Rear boot is different, rear wires loops is different too and R-link - I think there are three type of R-Link.

Yeah I agree you can't retro fit the reversing camera .... despite me ordering and paying for the reversing sensors and camera on my new 200T , some how it was missed during building in the car (how you to bloody manage to miss it out is beyond me, absolutely beyond me )
I complained to Renault UK who stated that you cannot retro fit the camera, then a few more issues with the dealer has really ruined buying this new car...I mean it's supposed to be the top of the Clio range something a bit special. ...erm No...

Yeah I agree you can't retro fit the reversing camera .... despite me ordering and paying for the reversing sensors and camera on my new 200T , some how it was missed during building in the car (how you to bloody manage to miss it out is beyond me, absolutely beyond me )
I complained to Renault UK who stated that you cannot retro fit the camera, then a few more issues with the dealer has really ruined buying this new car...I mean it's supposed to be the top of the Clio range something a bit special. ...erm No...
Can't you refuse to accept the car? I certainly would if they missed out options that can't be retrofitted

I wished I had but the dealer told me they Could be fitted... And they would sort it out... Only to find out a few weeks later from Renault UK thats a No No....

Id be rejecting the car on that basis. Say you want it done as ordered or you dont want the car...