replacing rear exhaust mounts?

any advice would be greatfully appreciated, i am planning on replacing my 197 OEM exhaust. the aftermarket system doesn't come with the rear rubber mounts/hangers. i haven't checked the existing ones yet, but i don't want to start fitting it to find out the old ones are shot (cars only done 25000). so i am thinking of getting some new ones anyway. anyone know where to find them, and how much? i have looked on here and the usual places (ebay). part number would be useful, or maybe smithandroper could help?
cheers
andrew

Can do you some tougher Powerflex ones for £15 a pair delivered, [MENTION=3155]930Tech[/MENTION] has just fitted some to his.

resize_image.php?image=EXH001.jpg

Sounds good Angel, can you pm me how to get the £15 to you and I'll let you have my address. Are there any other fixings I need to know about anywhere on the exhaust, it's a cat back res. I've gone with a Milltek as RS in Leeds and demon t won't touch a scorpion for a 197. Did I read somewhere you had /have a mill. What's your thoughts?
Ta

You can Paypal me at: info@cazanracing.co.uk, just ensure you put your address and what its for in the payment message.

I do have a Milltek, its a bit quieter now I have the meg engine but on the std engine it sounded lovely, even better when i removed the centre silencer. The quality of the exhaust itself was fantastic, I had a little trouble with mine with the fitment as it kept vibrating on the heat shield, that was cured by a little gentle persuasion by the boys at SC Autos but Paul at RS knows what hes doing so i don't think you'll have any troubles

That's good to know because I've heard a few neg. things about Milltek. Getting it fitted in a couple of weeks at rs so will get that PP over to you. Thanks again.

standard mounts are very hard wearing unlike other Renault exhaust hangers...

Thanks FS, I guess they have to be, carrying that lump of an oem exhaust back box! Got some power flex ones off angel just in case, good value too