Replacement seat covers

Hey folks I have owned my Clio for a about a week now I I love it but there is one bad point the drivers seat has worn through on the recaro bucket I am abso gutted and was wondering where I could get a replacement cover for it, it's the driver side one and the car has only done 35k

Steve at Rsport cars will repair for you or paddyR got covers off EBay for around £30 . How old is your cilo as its worth asking Renault UK for help??? As its a known prob

Last edited:
Very common problem unfortunately. If the car is still in warrenty then back to Renault and get them to sort it. If not I think there's a trader on here that can sort them for a few £s, I'm sure someone will be along soon to point you in the right direction. Or there's the option I'm currently debating in going for leather, it costs about £1,300 from Renault but that's a full leather re-trim of all the seats.

To cover the damge so you don't have to look at it (or to protect your fixed seat a bit):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RECARO-SP...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4600499ea5

It took about 3 weeks to arrive after I ordered and I did have to cut a hole for the airbag but it fits really well for a seat cover and looks OK.

Last edited:
Ok folks just phoned the Renault dealer I got the car girl said I have to phone back tomorrow and take it from there.... Thegirlvon the phone also said it could go down as a warranty claim so fingers crossed everything goes ok so many thanks people for your input