RenaultSport in ashford?

anyone on here from ashford? i got my clio 200 and noticed you really have to look hard to find anyone else with a renaultsport in ashford or anywhere for that matter, i have seen one megan RS in rochester parked up looking all pleased with itself but nothing else really

I'm from dymchurch, work at ECP in ashford. But the car sits on the drive during the week, there is a group of us that go on Sunday morning blasts every now and then.

I live in hamstreet which has plenty of brilliant roads around it for you guys to show off the great handling of these cars, I was wondering if there was anyone in Ashford so I could compare my car as currently I don't know much about my one apart from the fact that it's a FF with cup option and it has had a full service haha

I'm from Folkestone mate. Me, deaks and leeboy and others uaually go out for a drive down to Rye and tenterden. I've got a black R27 but not FF. More than welcome to have a look round it if you want mate. You're nice and close to the decent roads by the sound of it.

I'm about this afternoon, with no plans at all! But my clio won't really be anything like anyone else's haha

anyone on here from ashford? i got my clio 200 and noticed you really have to look hard to find anyone else with a renaultsport in ashford or anywhere for that matter, i have seen one megan RS in rochester parked up looking all pleased with itself but nothing else really

me I'm from Ashford got LY 200T

Derek

[MENTION=51687]delboy225[/MENTION] I've seen you about several times, I have flashed and waved but got no reply lol

[MENTION=4391]Deaks[/MENTION] Optimus spends most of his time on the drive or up on the ramp lol
[MENTION=51687]delboy225[/MENTION] I've seen you while I've been driving my works van, although saw you in the summer as you were going past the co-op in Kennington I believe.

But a meet up is defiantly in order if you ask me :smile:

[MENTION=52322]Just_Jack2014[/MENTION] think I saw you this afternoon in Ashford, near the outlet?

Yes we need a meet and have a good run. Found a few more decent roads in East Sussex, just a shame they weren't dry, otherwise it would've been a lot better.

Maybe in a couple of weeks if we get a dry weekend. [MENTION=4271]leeboy[/MENTION] how are they doing in the wet? Shame you haven't had the weather to fully test them in the dry.