Renault drilled discs

Joec1996

Gold Member
Hello can anyone help me Just wondering if anyone knows what the genuine Renault RS drilled discs are like I only really want them for cosmetic and fast B road driving when it’s a nice day.
26345E45-CF25-499A-BF99-29E6929A8871.jpeg

I did a bit of brake refresh a few weeks ago. The Clio did have standard discs and OEM Brembo pads on the front and Pagid pads on the back. I put on R26 drilled discs, front and back, and Ferodo DS2500 pads, front and back. I also replaced the brake fluid with some RBF600.

The brakes are now sharper. The old set up suffered with brake fade in May 2021 when I did a track day at Lydden Hill. The brakes at Snetterton this week were excellent. No brake fade and they were far better that the original equipment they were swapped out for.

Everyone recommended Brembo HC discs as they are great value for money and good performers, but I wanted drilled discs for aesthetics.

IMG_0051.jpeg

Reactions: Joec1996
thanks for the reply, I’m getting my brake callipers refurbed and powdered coated in a few weeks so along with that I’ve got brembo pads all round too put on aswell just debating what too get for discs think I will go for these then I’m glad they were good on track and they look really good too !

Reactions: burrellbloke
Hi all, where did you guys buy the genuine Renault RS Drilled Discs? I assume they’ll fit no issues to a Clio 200? Many thanks, Ranjan

That’s great, thanks Joe. And I guess for the rear discs the 30mm Bearing Rear Discs are the correct ones for the Clio 200? Many thanks, Ranjan

I got mine from KAM Racing. They are Megane R26 discs but are the same fit for a Clio. The rear discs have the bearing pressed in to them.