Removing my splitter?

I've had enough of my front splitter not sitting flush and i think its abit messy and boy racer anyway so wanna neaten the car up abit and ditch it for a std look.

Can it just bolt right off and std one go on or is it drilled on which will require i get a new bumper? :worried:

Cheers

pretty sure its bolted on mate through the bumper, so it would be a new bumper job, and if u wanna sell, how much for?? pm me :smile: i'm seriously intrested :smile:

bolted on and if done by renault could also be glued as well !!!

you will have two bolt holes either side of the bumper close to the wheel arch

and dont forget the original rubber bumper strip to go back on its seriously expensive !!!!

Last edited:
Its crazy expensive, i put up a thread offering to swap mine for free with someome elses bumper without the splitter and got no intrest.

Probably stuck with it im afraid :worried:

bolted on and if done by renault could also be glued as well !!!

you will have to bolt holes either side of the bumper close to the wheel arch

and dont forget the original rubber bumper strip to go back on its seriously expensive !!!!

I got the original black strip in the boot with the car lol :tongueout:

It is from renault but defo not glued on :worried: its been hanging off since day one.

Asked the dealers about it and they confirmed it's bolted on, new bumper and respray will easy cost in excess of £300 :worried:

Yeah if anyone asks I'll say it helps me cut through the air like a bullet lol.

That's the sort of thing boy racers down here believe anyway.

It'll be racing stripes next ......... Hahahahahaha

Chav tastic innit bruv ben big dog R1 mahusive

R E S P E K

when I fitted my front splitter i did so without drilling holes on the sides... my sat flush!

my buddy also did it that way and it is still sitting flush after many a moons :smiley: